• Enviar as atividades prontas para o Email catharinaamador@gmail.com  
  • No campo assunto colocar Nome/série/Nome do professor.



  • Atividades para o 6º ano - Professor Cleide

    1-      Complete the dialogue using the present forms of the verb ”to be”. ( is, am or are)
    a)      Have you seen Sophie, Julie?
    R: Yes, she______in the canteen, having a sandwich.
    b)What _______________your name?
    R: Megan.
                  c)Welcome to Franklins Junior High School. I __________Janet.
                   R: Nice to meet you!
                  d)It ______________10:20! Oh, no, the volleyball game ________at 10:25. Let’s rush!
                   R: OK! Let’s go.
                   e) Where ____________the books, Carlos?
                    R: I don’t know. Wait! Over there!
                   f)Hey , Mr. Williams. We _________________in your class.
                    R: Oh, that___________fine. Welcome aboard!

    2-      Choose the correct translations of the greetings and leaving takings.
    1-Good Morning!
    A)     Boa tarde!
    B)      Bom dia!
    C)      Boa noite! ( chegada)
    2-Good Night!
    A)Boa Noite! (chegada)
    B)Boa Noite! (saída)
    C) Boa tarde!
    3-Good Afternoon!
                  A)Bom dia!
                  B) Boa tarde!
                  C)Boa Noite! (saída)
                  4- Good evening!
    A)     Boa noite! (chegada)
    B)      Bom  dia!
    C)      Boa noite! ( saída)



    3-Translations the expressions below:
    a)      I am fine! =
    b)      I am great! =
    c)       I am cool! =
    d)      I am tired! =
    e)      I am sleepy! =
    f)       I am hungry! =
    g)      Hello, my name is john, I am 11 years old. It is nice to meet you. =
    h)      Good morning, how are you today? =
    i)        It is nice to meet you, too.  =
    j)        See you tomorrow. =
    k)      I am very well, thanks. =
    l)        Hi, how old are you? =
    m)    Where do you live and where do you study? =

    Comentários