• Enviar as atividades prontas para o Email catharinaamador@gmail.com  
  • No campo assunto colocar Nome/série/Nome do professor.



  • Atividades para o 7 ano – Professora Cleide

    1-      Read the following tips and write in English and Portuguese the answers. Use a dictionary for help.

    a)      A place where people go to attend a mass and pray. _________________________
    b)      A place where people can buy bread, milk, dairy products, etc. ________________
    c)       A place where people can do physical exercises and sports.___________________
    d)      A place where people can take a bus to travel.______________________________
    e)      A place where people can buy fruits and vegetables._________________________
    f)       A place where people can find different kinds of meat: pork, chicken, etc.________
    g)      A place where friends go to have fun, dance and listen to music._______________
    h)      A place where people can buy paper, notebooks, pencils, pens, school bags.______


    2  - Read the following sentences and complete the gaps with the words below.

    Grocery             school          bank          butcher shop        stationery

    a)      Today is Friday, November 10th. I have an electricity bill to pay. I need to go to the ___.
    b)      There aren’t any vegetables or fruits in the refrigerator. I will ask my husband to go to the ____________________and get some.
    c)       Ingrid , my eldest brother, has a ________________shop. Whenever I need, I go there and get some notebooks, pens or pencils. It is good because I don’t have to pay for them.
    d)      I will attend extra Portuguese classes at ____________________this term because I’m not doing it very well.
    e)      There  is an excellent _____________________near  home. Mr. Johnson, the owner, has fresh meat in the shop every day.

    3 – Match the places with the descriptions of what people do in each of them.

    1.disco             a(   ) Families like to go to this place to see exotic animals and learn about their habitats and wild life.

    2.hospital        b.(   ) people buy, food, drinks, cleaning materials in this place. Cashiers work here, for example.

    3.supermarket  c.(   ) If you have a health problem or an accident, nurses and doctors take care of you in this place.

    4.video rental  d(  ) My friends and I like hip-hop and funk a lot and we go to this place to dance and have fun.

    5.museum        e.(  ) We don’t have a computer at home, so I sometimes go  to this place to chat on the internet and check e-mails.

    6. park             f.(   ) My father is a History teacher and I love History too. I always go to this place when I am on vacation.

    7.Zoo                g. (   ) People ride bikes and have picnics in this place. It is also a good place to relax.

    8. Lan house    h.(   )On weekends, my brother and I watch films at home, so we go to this place and rent some.

    Comentários